BE MOTIVATED AND INSPIRED BY THEIR STORY
Here she is;
She was a Briefcase girl – one of the models who hold the suitcase full of cash on the US version of deal or no deal
She is half black ,half white.(Biracial) African American origin.
Her parents got divorced when she was 6 years old
She was married before @30 years and divorced two years after .
Despite these factors you may consider as odds and a humble/not too smooth beginning, she rose above these circumstance and made a mark for herself.
She became a popular and successful actress
Became an advocate for gender equality and women empowerment.
Became a Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada
Became a UN advocate for women
Owns her own Clothing Line
She is Founder and Editor-in-Chief of her own blog.
And now at age 36 she is getting married to Prince Harry of England who is 34 years
Love is the way.she is now making a grand entrance into The Royal Family! That is the story of MEGHAN MARKLE!
Amidst all, her family instead of supporting her new found journey to happiness, they’re busy putting her down. This coward brother writes to Prince Harry not to get
to a divorcee, old….
She’s an epitome of a true humble lady.
MORAL OF THE STORY:
1. Prince Harry followed his heart to beat all odds. If you find true love don’t look at limitations.
2. Your family background is not a limiting factor to anything. Do not let society define who you are, or friends telling you how old you’re and should be getting married!
3. The end of one marriage does not mean the end of your life!
4. Work hard to pick up the pieces of your life and start all over again! Do not give up on yourself .
5. Do not despise the days of humble beginning. Start small even as a brief case girl or tea girl or a secretary but don’t stay small. Dream and think big, stay focused , keep your eyes on the ball and aim for the stars.
6.. You may have to kiss a few frogs before you meet your Prince. Don’t give up on love ! You are lovable. The problem may not be the intensity of love but the quality of people you are loving. There is hope that someone will come along and appreciate your true Love and love you genuinely too.
7. Sometimes the purpose of a Man in a woman’s life is to make her a better woman for another Man. So count your gains and move on !
If you must leave or have left a violent marriage (this is entirely your decision, no one would force you to) DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF! God is a God of several chances . Take another go at life and strive to make it better.